TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Listlessness

List cat iz making a list


... Not really a problem I have. I enjoy writing, I enjoy watching movies - the two go hand in hand... and inevitably, I make lists of movies I want to see, movies I may see someday, and movies that feature actors I like but that will probably turn out horrible.

I'd rather other people see my lists, than just hoard them for myself (Though I've always cataloged them for my benefit). If you can find a hidden gem, or something worth seeing someday, then they've served a purpose. Obviously, these will grow over time, and I intend to link 'em in the sidebar!



Jinni LogoNetflix Logo
IMDB LogoAmazon Logo
Flickchart



(Netflix & Jinni accounts are required to view those lists. Jinni is a free movie taste database. Amazon links to the "Best of '08 list"... if any future lists are made, you'll find them all through that profile).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed