TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Matt & Kim Music Video - "Daylight"

I was viewing Green Label Sound's website recently (Apparently owned by Mountain Dew, one of the greatest soft drinks ever) and stumbled upon this music video from the band Matt & Kim. I hear so much great Indie music on Sirius Satellite Radio that it's often hard to remember if I've heard certain songs or bands before, even if I know the songs by heart. This band I know I've heard of, but that part doesn't matter, because this song is infectious, and this video is hilarious (I'm not sure if that is his real legs or not!)... one of the best I've ever seen.

Check it out... I think I'll have to buy their CD someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed