TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Brøken

Uncovered Film Review

The Broken
Everywhere I go, I see the same big BUT when it comes to The Broken, and I find myself agreeing with it. The movie itself is pretty beautiful, visceral and interesting, with an excellent cast... but the ending makes no sense at all. Though this movie does the mirror thriller better than "Mirrors" did, it's possibly less horrific, and more of a mind game than that movie. The ending for both movies is practically the same, to my disbelief. I was really happy up until the last 15, and that's where The Broken officially lost me, and will lose everyone. And that is a real shame.

Lena Headey gets choked cloned mirror girl bloody Broken movie

I don't need any more convincing that you should never judge a movie by its cover. Nevertheless, I want to see more from this director.

3 Star Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed