TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Releases Bar - Beta

I'm testing a new releases bar out, as seen at the top of the Uncovered Films page. Since it is a Marquee, it will constantly scroll (Which was more of an annoyance in the days of dial-up). BUT, if you hover your mouse over the marquee at any time, the scrolling stops - allowing you a better look!

If you don't like it, please let me know in the comments... or if you do, I want to know that too. I don't think it will slow the site down too much.

I'm just testing it out for now, but if it works out OK, I'll keep it on Uncovered Films as a good way to help you keep up with upcoming Independent/Cult releases (Some of which - hint hint - I'll actually be reviewing soon enough, thanks to some wonderful folks from independent studios I have recently been in talks with!).

Thanks, and I look forward to the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed