TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally - A Horror store that doesn't suck.

The House of Mysterious Secrets Logo

Recently, while perusing a Fangoria magazine, I saw an advertisement for a website called The House of Mysterious Secrets. I thought it was an intriguing title, but I doubted it would be any better than the others I had visited in the past for 2 minutes at a time (And left in sadness).

Turns out, the site carries a lot of interesting horror movie memorabilia, shirts, books, music and DVD's that you really cannot find anywhere else. It is a lot of fun to browse the site, especially the "Coming Soon" pages, where you can pre-order items that are on the way out.


Also notable is the "Weird Stuff" section that showcases any odds and ends that don't fit in other categories... that's where some of their best stuff is located!

I've ordered with them several times now... it seems like every time I place an order, I see one more thing I should have bought. Their service is fast and reasonably priced. I would NOT feature a site that isn't worth your time.

Check them out if you want to do a little shopping, and if you decide to place an order, tell them "Uncovered Films" sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed