TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amusement

Uncovered Film Review

AMUSEMENT DVD/BLU-RAY Cover Art

Rarely does a movie live up to the hype Amusement has had for so long. I didn't want to believe it, but then the 1st segment of Amusement ended, and I was sold. Told in segments that seemingly don't connect, everything falls into place in the end. The twists in this movie are absolutely brilliant. When you think they're telegraphing something, they are doing it on purpose just to pull the rug out from under you. I instantly recognized Keir O'Donnell, a horror favorite from Pathology. This guy is simply great in his role here, and I thoroughly look forward to seeing him in starring roles. This movie follows none of the horror conventions I have grown completely tired of... it's completely new to me, and I love it.

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed