TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Bloody Valentine 3-D

Uncovered Film Review

My Bloody Valentine Poster Art/Cover
I don't think anyone would go to MBV3D expecting to see an award-winning sweeping horror film, and it isn't, but it is still pretty enjoyable. The action is well-paced, and the downtime isn't boring because it is used to explain the plot more. The 3-D aspect is completely necessary for this movie to be enjoyed, however, because it is used in all of the right places. I would not want to be stuck seeing this without having the sharp end of a pick ax pointed at me.

Real D 3-D Glasses

There were only a few cheap jump scares that didn't scare me in the least - they were more of an annoyance. The ending welcomes a sequel, and I expect one, but I've also seen this ending in more than one recent horror film - it's textbook stuff. I would recommend you see this in 3-D only, to get the full experience, and appreciate the movie for what it is... pure entertainment.

4 Star Review

My Bloody Valentine 3D [DVD] | My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]

2 comments:

  1. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE 2 PAIR OF REAL D 3-D GLASSES?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous,

    Ebay has quite a few for sale: Here.

    I am a bit confused as to why you want to purchase them though... they will be outside the theater when you go in to watch the movie (For free). And I've found that you cannot use them with TV presentations, due to Real-D being projection based, and not compatible with TV yet.

    Hope that helps you though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed