TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Sunday, December 7, 2008

*Feedback Time*

Telemarketer Dude wants your feedback!

You may or may not know that Uncovered Films is only a little more than a month old. If you're happy with the way the website is looking, the types of features I am offering, and the quality of the articles, I'd like to know.

The original idea behind starting UF wasn't to make a carbon copy of other movie all-in-one blog sites - 'cept with more indie - the point was to create a niche market in itself, and set this site apart from all the others in more ways than one. Hopefully in this short time, I've already proven that I can do that.

Now is the time to send in feedback, suggestions and complaints, because in the early stages of UF, it's easier to fix things. I certainly don't want to fix what isn't broken and instantly lose a reader.

You can easily get in contact with me @ UncoveredFilms AT gmail.com or by leaving a comment on any post I make. If you'd rather use our email form, here is the link:



I anxiously await your thoughts on the site, good or bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed