TOP BILLING: ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn endless amounts of free gift cards, magazines & electronics! ✰ Follow Me on Twitter ✰ The FREE eBay ✰ Search the web, earn gift cards & prizes! ✰
ListsCut N PastePop QuizReviewsSpotlightUF Update

Monday, December 15, 2008

The absolute BEST of 2008


I'm sure you're going to hear this line a lot as we approach the new year, but I had a tough time narrowing down my list to the absolute best indie/direct-to-disc and cult hit movies of 2008. I started with my top 25... I really didn't expect to have that many from this genre, but that's what I began with. I ended up being able to narrow my list down to 13 movies that either were released in theaters, on DVD or on Blu-ray this year. I cut out some great movies, but don't worry, they'll all be covered eventually, here at Uncovered Films.

This entire list with my annotated notes for each film is available at both Amazon and Netflix.

The list at Amazon goes into complete detail about these picks (And of course, reviews are already or will be up for all of these movies on Uncovered Films):

30 Days of Night
Awake
The Bank Job
The Brave One
The Hitcher
Juno
Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer
Lars and the Real Girl
Midnight Meat Train
Penelope
Run Lola Run
The Secret
Twilight



Digg!
Please Digg this story at Digg.com to help more people find it! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback and comments on our articles here. We are not currently accepting screeners due to time limitations.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Uncovered Films
Uncovered Films RSS Feed